Bridget will be 2 months old on Sunday, so today she went to the pediatrician for her check-up and shots. Here's the stats on our chubby but oh-so-cute girl. She tipped the scales at 13 lbs. 14 oz. (above the 97th percentile), is 23 inches long (90th percentile), and her head circumference is 16 inches (90th percentile). The doctor even did a double take when he looked at her growth chart on the computer. She actually did pretty well with the shots and only cried for a minute. Since then she's only taken a couple of brief naps but hasn't been too fussy. She even enjoyed her swing for several minutes and was watching the mobile and giggling. I guess I'll be spending the rest of my afternoon putting away the clothes she's outgrown and washing her 3-6 month outfits.
Friday, January 25, 2008
2 Month Check-up
Bridget will be 2 months old on Sunday, so today she went to the pediatrician for her check-up and shots. Here's the stats on our chubby but oh-so-cute girl. She tipped the scales at 13 lbs. 14 oz. (above the 97th percentile), is 23 inches long (90th percentile), and her head circumference is 16 inches (90th percentile). The doctor even did a double take when he looked at her growth chart on the computer. She actually did pretty well with the shots and only cried for a minute. Since then she's only taken a couple of brief naps but hasn't been too fussy. She even enjoyed her swing for several minutes and was watching the mobile and giggling. I guess I'll be spending the rest of my afternoon putting away the clothes she's outgrown and washing her 3-6 month outfits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe how much she's grown! She's so cute! You look great too Kim! I hope I can make it home to Utah soon, so I can see her before she gets too much bigger!
Cindy
Oh by the way, the Littlefield's have started a blog. We had to hop on the Wilkinson bandwagon. It's ronlittlefieldfamily@blogspot.com
Wow! What a tank. Elaine keeps saying. Oh, she's cute!
Post a Comment