
I really cannot believe that Bridget is 8 months old already and how quickly she's learning new things. Here are some of her accomplishments over the past month:
- She's crawling all over and getting into everything! She still doesn't crawl far distances and won't follow me from room to room, but she certainly can get around the room she's in. She loves to pull the DVDs off the shelf by the TV, and she loves to play in the bottom drawer in our kitchen that's full of plastic bags - supervised, of course.
- She tries to pull up to stand on just about anything she can, and she's getting more steady on her feet and faster at walking holding onto people's hands.
- She has 2 teeth on the bottom that are coming through but not completely there yet. Luckily she hasn't seemed to be bothered by teething much at all.
- She still loves to eat everything I give her, but especially enjoys when I share what I'm eating with her like little bites of banana or graham crackers. She's also finally figured out how to eat Gerber cereal puffs without trying to swallow them too quickly and actually "chews" them with her gums now.
- She learned how to hold her bottle herself and also enjoys drinking water out of a sippy cup and even a real cup when we share with her.
- She loves to blow raspberries and also babbles quite a bit. Right now she says "da" a lot, and it even comes out "da da" sometimes which makes Nate happy.
2 comments:
Wow 8 months? Crazy! She's so addorable I think it's time for me to baby sit again. =)
I can't believe she's 8 months either. Those pictures of her on this post are so adorable.
Post a Comment