On Thanksgiving Day we celebrated Bridget's 1st Birthday. After we spent the early afternoon eating dinner with Nate's immediate and extended family (I think there were 50-60 people), we came back to our house to have Bridget's party. She had a hard time staying away from the presents while we were waiting for family to arrive. She got some fun toys, books, and clothes. She is a true girl because she was just as excited about the clothes as she was the toys.
I finished making/decorating her birthday cake just before midnight the night before.
It was hard to keep her away from the presents while we were waiting for family to arrive.
Here's a video of her opening some of her presents. I didn't include all of them because I didn't want the video to get too long, but it hits a few of the highlights.
My favorite part of the party was watching her eat her cake. She loved it, especially since we're very strict about what she eats and don't let her eat junk food. She ate the whole piece and was quite a mess by the end.

6 comments:
Looks like she had fun. Happy Birthday, Bridget!
Happy Birthday Bridget! Wow, that was a fast year! Hopefully we'll get a chance to see you at Christmas!
Happy Birthday Bridget! She looks so cute eating her cake and opening the presents!
It looks like she LOVED the paper and thought the presents were fine.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Bridget! The videos are so, so adorable. I especially love the one of her eating the cake. It is so cute!!! Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving weekend!!!!!
Post a Comment