As usual, I'm a little slow to post, but here are some pictures of Bridget in her 2 costumes. We borrowed both of the costumes, and since she looked so cute in both she wore the bumble bee costume to our ward trunk-or-treat on the 29th and the pumpkin costume on Halloween. She never sits still anymore, so trying to get a good picture was almost impossible. As of the 29th, she's officially walking all over the place. If she falls, she crawls just long enough to get to something where she can pull up to stand, and then she's on her way again. On Halloween, Bridget got to show her cute pumpkin costume off at my school and then at Nate's office. That night we tried to visit as many family members as possible, but she's not a night owl so we didn't get to see everyone. Sorry to those of you we missed. Being the strict mother that I am, she didn't get any candy this year, but I'm sure she'll love it next year. |  
|
9 comments:
yeah...where was my visit?! ;)
yay for bee's
I love the pumpkin costume! That is adorable.
Bridget looks adorable! I love the bumble bee most. :)
oh my goodness how cute!
Lucky...I want 2 costumes.
Cute Bee girl!! Bridget is way cute. Hope we get to see her soon!!
Hey, it's November 18th and no new post! There's gotta be SOMETHING you three have been up to. hahaha j/k
Post a Comment