Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nate's Birthday


I'm such a lazy blogger these days. Nate's birthday was almost 2 weeks ago, and I'm finally getting around to posting about it. You can tell how excited he was to be another year older from the expression on his face (well that and the fact that he hates having his picture taken).

We didn't do anything too exciting. The three of us went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, and then Nate opened his super exciting present (a Shop Vac) when we got home. We ate cake after Bridget went to bed since she couldn't have any. I didn't want to make a big birthday cake for just the two of us to eat, so I bought a little one at Coldstone. I think Nate thought I was a little cheesy because I put a candle in it and made him blow it out after I sang to him, but it's the official birthday thing to do so I just had to do it.

1 comment:

Emily and Dustin said...

FINALLY! A new post. :) Sounds like you had a good b-day, Nate. You can never go wrong with Texas Roadhouse and Coldstone. Yummy!