

A couple of Bridget's daily activities include emptying the kitchen drawer containing all the dishtowels and bibs and the drawer with all of the plastic food containers. As soon as she sees me putting anything away, she quickly tries to get them back out. I can't wait until she understands the concept of cleaning up after herself...that day can't come quickly enough for me. It's daily rituals like this that make me wonder why I bought her toys for Christmas when it's the simple things that entertain her.
3 comments:
I'm so impressed at how clean your plastic contanier drawer is! I've given up on being organized long ago!
Who needs toys when there's Rubbermaid?!
Kimberly your little girl is so cute! I know you left a comment when I made our blog private and I responded to your comment, but wasn't sure if you ever got my response. I wanted to send you an invite to view our blog, but I don't have your email address (Brad probably has it somewhere, but it's easier just getting it myself)! So send me your address, heidigunnell@gmail.com.
Post a Comment