
Oh no...we're to that stage that I've been hoping would never come. This afternoon I was doing some dishes while Bridget was playing with some toys nearby, and all of a sudden I look out of the corner of my eye and see this. Somehow she decided it would be a great idea to use her drum as a stepstool and brought it right over next to me so she could see what I was doing. She was so proud of herself, and I actually couldn't help but laugh. Up to this point, she's used her drum for a chair, so I guess it shouldn't be such a surprise to see her standing on it too. I can't wait to see what she climbs on next.
3 comments:
I love it...She's so cute!
What a smart girl! I love all her curly hair! :)
The short answer to what she will climb on next: EVERYTHING
Post a Comment