Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bikes and Beds

Obviously there hasn't been much to blog about in the last month since it's been about that long since I've posted anything. We just finished renovating our main bathroom and pictures of that are soon to come. In the meantime, this is just a taste of the crazy things Bridget likes to do.

A couple of weeks ago, Nate was home with Bridget and was busy doing something when he heard Bridget laughing hysterically in our bedroom. When he went to investigate, this is what he found:
Yes, she put her bike on top of our bed all by herself and was trying to ride it and obviously thought she was pretty clever for thinking of such an ingenious idea that she knew she probably shouldn't do but did anyway. Nate couldn't help but laugh (and take pictures for me to see when I got home). For the next several days she tried to do it again, but was unsuccessful. She seems to now understand that bikes do not go on beds and has given up trying.

1 comment:

Emily said...

How funny! That hair is just SO, SO CUTE. I love it!