Friday, September 25, 2009

Miss Independent

Yes, that's Bridget pretending to talk to someone on Nate's cell phone. She certainly thinks she's grown up these days. In fact, as we left the house this afternoon, she had her purse on her shoulder and her keys in her hand so she could be just like Mommy. And every time we go to get in the car she says, "self" meaning that she wants to climb into the car and into her carseat herself. She's getting to the point where she wants to do many things by herself so "self" is something we hear mutiple times a day every day. I must admit that I actually love watching her gain more independence since overall it makes our lives easier, but it also makes me realize that she's definitely a little girl now and no longer a baby. In that respect, it's a good thing she's finally bottle free as of the last couple of weeks!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

She is so adorable. I would imagine it is easier that she is starting to be more independent. If you're missing the baby stage, just have another one! :)