Wednesday, May 5, 2010

An Early Gift

A couple of months ago, the inexpensive set of cookware I'd had since before Nate and I were married started to fall apart. Handles were starting to come apart and the non-stick surfaces weren't very non-stick anymore. Nate was ready to go right out and buy a new set for me, but I assured him that I could make do until Mother's Day. Being the great husband that he is, I got to open and use my gift just a few days early. And here they are:
Consumer Reports gave this set an awesome rating, and the price for this 15-piece set was great too. Happy early Mother's Day to me! And for the record, Nate washed all of them for me after pulling them out of the box so I didn't have to. :)

2 comments:

Amber Jenks said...

YAY!! I love your new pans! That is so exciting- especially that you didn't have to wash them! Happy early Mother's Day!

Emily said...

Ooooh, nothin' like a new pots and pan set to get ya in the mood.....to do some major Mother's Day cooking.
:)