A couple of weeks ago Nate and I celebrated our 4th anniversary. In some ways that doesn't sound very long, and we both actually feel like we've been married a lot longer than that. To celebrate, the three of us watched our wedding DVD (which Bridget seemed to enjoy) before dropping her off at my sister's so we could go out to dinner.
On our very first date, Nate took me to dinner at Rodizio Grill. Because we hadn't been back since that day, I decided that's where I wanted to go to celebrate. It was a great date and only lacking an IMAX movie (also part of our first date). If it hadn't been a weeknight and we didn't have a 2-year-old to get home, maybe we would have squeezed that in too.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary....over a month late! I'm glad you had a fun night out on the town. I've never been to Rodizio. I need to check it out the next time I'm in town.
Post a Comment