Anyway, as you can tell, she's still full of smiles all of the time and even laughter too. Sadly, her sleeping 7-8 hours straight at night only lasted for a couple of weeks. Last week she and I got colds. That's right. It's July and we got colds. Boo! And she pretty much hasn't slept as well at night since then. She's nearly over it, so I'm hoping she'll go back sleeping better soon. And she's a cat napper during the day - usually 45 minutes to an hour each nap about 3-5 times a day.
I didn't think it was possible, but she gets cuter every day. Her little personality is even starting to come out already. She and Bridget are also becoming best friends, and I get a kick out of watching them interact.
**Post edit** I realized after I posted this that I left out something I wanted to include. This girl LOVES her hands. If she's awake and doesn't have food or a pacifier in her mouth, more than likely one or both of her hands are there or will be shortly. She sucks on them all the time (and sometimes very loudly) which also means her hands and chin are often covered in slobber. She's been enjoying her hands for the last month or so, and it will be interesting to see how long this continues. Hopefully she doesn't become a thumb-sucker someday.
2 comments:
She's already 3 months old?? Wow, time flies. She's adorable. Here's to hoping for better nights.....and possibly longer naps.
Check out those chubby cheeks!! I can't believe she's already 3 months old either...crazy! What a cutie :)
Post a Comment