And I still have a big smile on mine because she's still sleeping like a champ since I sleep trained her almost a month ago. She generally goes to bed around 8:30-9 pm and sleeps until 6-6:30 am. She eats and goes right back to sleep until I wake her up for the day at 8-8:30 am. I know it seems crazy to wake a sleeping baby, but if I wake her up about that time she'll take 2-3 good naps during the day. And she continues to be a very happy, easy-going girl -true to her name. It's pretty easy to get her to blow raspberries, laugh, and smile. Just watch out for the drool and those grabby hands!
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
5 Months
Seriously, where is the time going? This week we put away the baby swing because Felicity was just getting too heavy for it to swing very well. I feel like we just barely got it out. As much as I would love for her to stay little forever, I love watching her grow and learn to do new things.
She's actually doing really well at sitting up by herself. Not great enough that I would leave her unattended, but she does pretty well for a few minutes here and there as long as she's got toys within reach.
And I still have a big smile on mine because she's still sleeping like a champ since I sleep trained her almost a month ago. She generally goes to bed around 8:30-9 pm and sleeps until 6-6:30 am. She eats and goes right back to sleep until I wake her up for the day at 8-8:30 am. I know it seems crazy to wake a sleeping baby, but if I wake her up about that time she'll take 2-3 good naps during the day. And she continues to be a very happy, easy-going girl -true to her name. It's pretty easy to get her to blow raspberries, laugh, and smile. Just watch out for the drool and those grabby hands!
And I still have a big smile on mine because she's still sleeping like a champ since I sleep trained her almost a month ago. She generally goes to bed around 8:30-9 pm and sleeps until 6-6:30 am. She eats and goes right back to sleep until I wake her up for the day at 8-8:30 am. I know it seems crazy to wake a sleeping baby, but if I wake her up about that time she'll take 2-3 good naps during the day. And she continues to be a very happy, easy-going girl -true to her name. It's pretty easy to get her to blow raspberries, laugh, and smile. Just watch out for the drool and those grabby hands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She's such a cutie! Why is it that the last few months of pregnancy go soooo super slow and then once they come, everything is in fast forward?!? Glad she's still your little angel!
I love the pic of her in the exersaucer!
Post a Comment