Bridget was anxiously awaiting the start of preschool for this year as much as I was, and it's finally here. Last week we went to a party at her teacher's house so she could get to know the kids in her class and parents could get all the info they needed. That just made her even more excited to go.
This year she's going to a different preschool than last year. Her teacher from last year only does 2 days a week, and I really wanted her to go more since she's almost 5. I also wasn't very impressed with her old teacher's lack of organization and communication with parents. Her new teacher, Miss Cindy, is quite the opposite, and we both love her already. Bridget gets to go Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for 3 hours each day. It should be a great year for her, and I'm sure she'll make some good friends and be more than ready for kindergarten next year.
When I picked her up the first day, her teacher said she loves her smile and that she is always smiling. Bridget and I had talked a lot beforehand about being friendly instead of shy and how to introduce herself to others. I asked how she did, and she informed me that she was friendly and even invited other kids to play with her. Yea!
No comments:
Post a Comment