Friday, December 21, 2012

December Preschool Program and Field Trip

The night before we left to go out of town for Christmas, Bridget had her preschool Christmas program. It was only about 15-20 minutes long which was perfect. The dress she's wearing is one I made for her for Christmas, and I also made a matching one for Felicity. Maybe I'll get around to taking a picture of them in them togther, and post that as some point.

Here's a clip from Holly Jolly Christmas:


And here's one more clip to show how much Felicity was enjoying dancing along as the kids performed:

The morning after her program, we went on a field trip with her class to the bowling alley. We debated about going or not since we were leaving on vacation that day. Because she loves bowling so much, we decided to go on the field trip and then make the 4.5 hour drive to Grandma's and Grandpa's house after that.
 

No comments: