![]() |
| 15 Weeks - It's definitely a boy! |
At first, Bridget wanted a baby sister, but the morning of my ultrasound she informed me that she changed her mind and wanted a brother. Felicity doesn't completely understand what's going on, but when I asked her that morning if she wanted a baby brother or baby sister she kept saying over and over, "baby brudder." When I ask her where baby brother is, she says, "Me." and then pats her belly. I then ask her if baby brother is in her belly and she says yes. It should be interesting to see how she reacts as my belly grows and when she'll be able to feel his movements. She absolutely loves babies though, so I anticipate her trying to be a very good helper and big sister.
We're still working on a name for him. We have a few ideas, but nothing decided yet. Boy names are hard. Good thing we have a few months to figure it out.
So far I've been feeling much like I did when I was pregnant with Felicity. My morning sickness has gone in waves and is much worse in the evenings just like it was with her. The only difference is that it's lasted past 13 weeks this time. I really can't complain though since I don't throw up at all, and it's more of a comfort to me that everything is going well with this pregnancy. The other difference is that I've been much more tired. I don't know if it's the pregnancy or just the fact that I have 2 other kids to take care of all the time - or maybe a combination of both.

1 comment:
congratulations! Boys are wonderful, I am excited for your whole family :)
Post a Comment