We started off the day with a festive breakfast - pancakes with fat free vanilla yogurt topped with blueberries and strawberries. Yum!
That afternoon, I had to make dessert to take to the family BBQ we were going to later. Being the cake lover that I am, I opted to go with a beautiful and delicious bundt cake and then made some homemade ice cream to go with it. Sadly, I didn't take a picture once we cut into it, but it was red, white, and blue on the inside as well.
While I was busy slaving away inside, Nate took the girls outside to enjoy the new pool we got. They love the water, and had a blast.That evening we headed over to my Aunt Jennine's for a BBQ with several members of my extended family. We had a great time visiting, eating, and ended the evening with fireworks.




No comments:
Post a Comment