Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Felicity's First Day of Preschool
For a few months now, Felicity has been very much in the stage of wanting to do a lot of the things Bridget does, and she could hardly wait until she could go to school too. More than anything, I think she was excited to have her own backpack. Bridget's school started 2 weeks before Felicity's, and she was having a hard time being patient because she was so ready to go.
When I dropped her off in the morning, there was no tearful goodbye or clinging to me. She took off running and hardly looked back. I just hope her excitement continues. I love my Felicity and hope she makes some good friends and learns lots this year.
It is kind of a bittersweet thing to send another child off to school. It certainly reminds me how quickly my kids are growing up, but I also look forward to having some quiet one-on-one time with Dayton a couple of mornings each week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment