Nate...you had a big forehead. I guess that's how babies looked back in the 19th century. Oops, wait, you're not THAT old. My vote is still Kimberly.
Can you be any more cruel? I am hurt! Don't you think she has my forehead? Look how far back it goes :-)
4 out of 4 bloggers agree that she looks more like Kimberly. I guess its good that you're daughter looks more like a girl than an a guy, right? : )
Wow, seeing the baby pictures side by side really reveals alot...I have to say that my vote would have been for Kimberly! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nate...you had a big forehead. I guess that's how babies looked back in the 19th century. Oops, wait, you're not THAT old.
My vote is still Kimberly.
Can you be any more cruel? I am hurt! Don't you think she has my forehead? Look how far back it goes :-)
4 out of 4 bloggers agree that she looks more like Kimberly. I guess its good that you're daughter looks more like a girl than an a guy, right? : )
Wow, seeing the baby pictures side by side really reveals alot...I have to say that my vote would have been for Kimberly! :)
Post a Comment