Bridget is growing faster than I can believe. The outfit in this picture is the first 3-6 month outfit I've put her in, and I only did it because she has so many church clothes that size I want her to get as much use out of them as possible. I also think this outfit is darling (thanks for the hand-me-down second cousin Ellie). She can still wear most of her 0-3 month clothes, but those days are numbered. I am determined that she be at least 2 months old before she stops wearing them completely.
I also know she's growing like crazy because she's been sleeping a ton the last few days (I'm not complaining). Most nights she sleeps for 7-8 hours straight, and we're loving it. Her new record is 8.5 hours straight as of Saturday night. And she's been napping a lot more during the day too!
One last happy note...I had my postpartum check-up last Thursday. The doctor said I've healed really well, and the best part is I've lost 27 lbs. since Bridget's birth. I weigh less now than I did pre-pregnancy! It's amazing what breastfeeding and healthy eating can do. Now I just need to start working out so I can get back in shape.


3 comments:
I know I say this all the time, but she is so cute. It was really fun to see you guys over the weekend. We'll need to get together again soon!
Does she have red in her hair?
She has a little bit of red, but not as much as when she was born. It's more of a light brown with a very small amount of red.
Post a Comment