Since Bridget doesn't have many exciting tricks to write about yet, I decided to post this picture just because I thought it was cute. Sometimes I lay her on the Boppy for tummy time just to spice things up a bit.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I hope this make you all happy me leavin comments I'll try to keep it up too. =) I just don't have much to say other than Bridget is so cute.
3 comments:
I hope this make you all happy me leavin comments I'll try to keep it up too. =) I just don't have much to say other than Bridget is so cute.
that is a pretty cute picture :) Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday...
Bridget is super cute! Lori and I are coming up to Utah next weekend, so I hope you have time to show her off to us!
Post a Comment