Bridget is 6 months old today, so we had her trip to the pediatrician for a checkup and shots. I thought she would be just over 20 lbs., but to our surprise she only weighed 19 lbs. 8 oz. (97th percentile). She's 27 inches long (90th percentile) and her head is 18 inches (above the 97th percentile). We were very impressed by how well she handled her shots too - all 5 of them! She only cried for a minute and has been pretty happy the rest of the day thanks to infant Tylenol. Now that she's hit the 6 month mark, she's ready to eat solid foods other than rice cereal. So when we got home we celebrated with some pears and barley cereal. Doesn't that sound delicious?
3 comments:
Doesn't the time just fly by! I can't believe how fast it goes. Riley is already a little over 2 months...it's crazy! Bridget is super cute and I love that name!
she is so cute, can't wait to meet her!
Did she EAT any of her pears and barley cereal? It looks like most all is on her face! :)
Post a Comment