Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sitting Pretty


Bridget finally figured out how to stop wiggling long enough to sit by herself for several minutes. I've been practicing with her a lot lately, but she'd never sit long enough to even be able to take a picture until now. She still falls over every once in a while, but she seemed to enjoy playing with her toys on the floor for a few minutes.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

I love reading about your cute little girl! I am excited for when Riley starts to be more interactive...we should get together sometime and hang out...I know we have never met but our husbands like each other so why not hang out!
P.S. We have the EXACT same boppy as you :)
P.S.S. You should buy her a bumbo...it helps teach them to sit longer and it's a great place to stick them and they can't get out of it :)

Jill said...

Yeah Bridget! Charlotte fell forward hard today and got a little bloody nose:(. I am sure that is negative points in the Good Mom catagory.

Emily and Dustin said...

She'll be walking before you know it!

jess said...

Why did you change the title of this post? Sit Bridget Sit wasn't good enough for you? :) She's so cute. I would expect to see this trick tomorrow, but she'll probably already be asleep!

Candice said...

Could Bridget be any cuter? I think not.

Emily and Dustin said...

Any luck on the high chair hunt?

Emily and Dustin said...

I need an update. I'm going thru Bridget withdrawls! :)