Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Joys of Parenthood

Lately Bridget has developed a liking for sucking on her bottom lip, and some days she likes it so much that she does it nearly all day long. Of course, a picture of her would not be complete without some drool. I should also mention that Bridget's first tooth (bottom right) finally started coming through today!

This is definitely not an attractive picture of me, but the horrified look on my face is because Bridget had just been climbing all over me and then decided to spit up all over my neck and chest - and not just a little bit. Nate was laughing so hard that he decided to grab the camera while he was grabbing a burp cloth for me. Let's just say I am eagerly awaiting the day she stops spitting up, and it's a good thing she's so cute so I can put up with it.

3 comments:

Emily and Dustin said...

Oh, it's a LOVELY picture of you Kimberly. Captures the moment just perfectly. You'll be able to tease Bridget with it later on in life.

April said...

gross, hahaha

twede said...

Way to go Nate for capturing that moment. It comes with being a parent that is for sure!!! Bridget was Amelia's age now, when I last saw her. Now she's up crawling around around. Boy, do they grow up fast!
We are excited about coming up to Utah next week. We are blessing Amelia in my parents ward next Sunday, the 3rd. Sacrament starts at 1:00 (I think) If you can't come for the blessing, hope you can make it sometime after. We'd love to have you there!