
I seriously can't believe October is almost over, and Bridget is now 11 months. Her 1st birthday will be here before I know it. Nate and I love watching all the new things she's learning to do, and can't help but laugh at some of them. Here's a quick run-down of the last month and a video highlighting some of them:
- She's getting so good at walking, but still resorts to crawling at least half of the time. I love how she walks like a zombie with her arms straight out in front of her to help her get her balance.
- Her ability to understand amazes me. If we're in our living room and we ask her where Jesus is, she gets a big smile on her face and looks at the picture hanging on our fireplace and then at the statue on the piano. I know I'm a little biased, but it's so cute!
- Any time you say to her "no pooping," she smiles and pretends to grunt like she does when she is pooping. Sorry if that's TMI, but it really is funny.
- She got 2 more of her top teeth.
- She loves to play "Where's Bridget?" aka peek-a-boo if there's a blanket or dishtowel nearby.
- Bath time is still one of her favorite activities, and she's not afraid of the water one bit. If we lay her down to wet her hair, she doesn't get scared or cry at all.
- The stranger phobia still hasn't set in, and at this point I don't know that it will. She's a very friendly baby, and will smile or go to most people if Mom or Dad is nearby.
- She finally wore shoes for the first time, and is getting better at walking in them.
3 comments:
wow I am so impressed with her walking! She is so cute and that pooping thing is funny
She is adorable. I really can't believe she's almost a year...where does time go?
That video is so hilarious. Her arms when she walks so so funny! Is her hair getting lighter? It seems more blonde to me for some reason.
Post a Comment