Monday, March 9, 2009

I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up

Lately, Bridget has decided that she likes to sit on her toy drum because it is just the right height for her. When she was playing with it on Saturday, she decided to take the lid off and sit on it, and this picture is the result. It was so funny that I could hardly stop laughing and had to take advantage of the photo opportunity. Too bad she didn't find it as funny as I did. And her crazy hair in this picture is from the nap she'd just taken. I promise I would not allow her to go out with it like that in public.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

jess said...

poor Bridget! Hopefully you didn't leave her in there for too long :) Has she tried sitting on it since then?

Kimberly said...

She was only in it long enough for me to take a picture, and it certainly hasn't stopped her from sitting on it. The girl is fearless.

Candice said...

I love that picture and I'm so glad she's enjoying the drum she got for her birthday! :D

Unknown said...

I feel bad for her, but at the same time that is really funny,lol.

Emily and Dustin said...

Oh my! How hilarious!!!!