Tuesday, March 3, 2009
15 Month Stats
Yesterday Bridget had her 15 month checkup, and all is well. She's now 32" tall (90th percentile) which means she's grown an inch in the last 3 months. I'm not surprised because most of her pants have started to look a little short lately which means spring needs to come so I can buy her a new warm weather wardrobe. She's slimmed down to 25.5 lbs. (80-85th percentile), so she only gained half a pound in the last 3 months. If I ran around as much as she does, I'd probably slim down too. And for the first time in her life she's below the 90th percentile in something. Her head measurement only changed a tiny bit, and she's still off the charts in that area. She only got one shot this visit and handled it very well. I was a little concerned she might have pink eye because one of her eyes was looking like it yesterday (minus the goop), but it seems to be better today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have fun doing all that clothes shopping! That'll be WAY fun! : )
Post a Comment