We decided it was time for Bridget to start earning her keep around here, and laundry is one of those tasks where she's actually more of a help than a hindrance. Once she empties the clothes from the dryer into the basket, I carry it upstairs so she can immediately start emptying it onto the floor while I try to fold and put away as fast as I can. Once she's emptied all of the contents onto the floor, she puts them all back in the basket and decides she's done. It cracks me up how she does the exact same thing every time without fail, and I do appreciate her help.
7 comments:
what a cutie... I could use her help at my house!
Okay she's totally the cutest girl ever!
That's great. I love it!
Her heavy panting shows her hard work and determination :) But that's so cute! Good work in teaching her to do chores already.
Man, that's awesome! She is so hilarious! And I love the comment about how she has to "earn her keep." You guys crack me up! LOL
Isn't child labor against the law...hehe. jk. Good Job Bridget, way to be a big helper!
That is so funny!
Post a Comment