
For months, people have commented on Bridget's lack of hair, and I've been wondering if it would ever fill in and be long enough to do anything with it. Although it still isn't long enough for a ponytail of any sort (due to the fact that the hair on top is still really short), it doesn't bother me anymore because she has the cutest curls now! She definitely is her mother's daughter, and someday she'll probably hate me for giving her curly hair just like I've always hated mine. And I have to give Nate props because he's in charge of styling her hair during the week and does a very good job.
7 comments:
Oh my gosh! Those curls are SO cute!!!! Good job, Nate. I had no idea you were so talented in the "hair" department. : )
wow! those are some crazy curls :) so cute!
This picture is really really cute! I am glad to see that she is growing hair, but tell her not to worry, I think I was two years old before I even had half her amount and then it grew and grew.
Nate did do a fabulous job! :)
Bridget is the most adorable little girl ever. I love the curls! :) Good job, Nate!
cute new blog!
She is so cute!!! She looks a lot like Nate in that picture.
She is super cute. nice to finally find your blog so I can keep up with ya.
Post a Comment