Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Aquarium Adventure

Okay, so the title of this post is a little misleading which I'll explain in a second. On Saturday, we decided to go on a family outing with thought Bridget would enjoy so we headed to The Living Planet Aquarium. Until recently, I didn't even know there was an aquarium in Utah, and that should have been a clue right there as to how it would be. Nate's coworker had warned us that it wasn't amazing, but we decided to give it a try anyway.

My sister, Megan, joined us, and I'm sad to say that we went through the entire thing in about 30-45 minutes. Most of the windows were tiny so you had to wait for the person in front of you to move so you could see what was in it. The touch pool didn't have much in it, and even the shark tank was pretty lame. On a positive note, the jelly fish were pretty cool and there was a big aquarium that had some little crocodiles and good sized turtles in it. Even though I had my camera, the lighting was so dim that it wasn't even worth trying to get any pictures of anything hence the lack of pictures in this post.

At least we tried something new, hung out with Megan, and went lunch at Kneaders so the day wasn't a total bust.

1 comment:

Emily and Dustin said...

That's too bad it's not that exciting. Is it way expensive to get in? Hopefully it wasn't too big of a waste of money!