It took about 5 minutes before my doctor was able to get the perfect shot. And here it is:
And you can see that she typed on the ultrasound right between the legs - it's a GIRL!
Above is the full body shot. In case you can't tell what you're looking at, the head is on the left and you can see the spine in her torso on the right. She even gave us a little thumbs up while she was squirming around.We are thrilled to add another daughter to our family and feel very blessed after all the heartache we've gone through trying to make that happen. Other than my anxiety, I've had a pretty easy pregnancy so far. Morning sickness was mild and came in waves (mostly in the evenings) from about 7-13 weeks, and other than that I've just had the typical pregnancy fatigue. But I've never appreciated any of it more.
My official due date is April 2nd, but since I'll either be having a repeat c-section or VBAC, she'll probably be joining us the end of March.
3 comments:
congratulations! I am so happy for you guys :)
Kim, We are thrilled for you. I thought maybe you were pregnant, but didn't want to make you unhappy if you weren't. March is a great month to have a baby. We had 2 in March.
Congrats. I'm so happy for you guys. Names, names, name??
Post a Comment