Friday, January 7, 2011

A Little Girl Who Loves Snow

Although Nate and I both hate the snow and cold, our little girl loves every opportunity she gets to go out and play in it. This picture was actually taken the day after Christmas when I bundled her up to play while Nate shoveled the driveway and sidewalks. She was running everywhere making snow angels as fast as she could. If you click on the picture to make it larger, you can see the huge smile on her face while she's doing it. It makes me laugh because I remember trying to teach her to do it last year, and she hated laying in the snow. What a difference a year makes!
She really wanted to help shovel too so the other day we purchased a kid-sized snow shovel, and she's been begging to use it ever since. I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities over the next 2-3 months, and I'm in no hurry for another snowstorm to come.

2 comments:

April said...

That is so cute! Mason hates the snow still

Emily said...

I wish I were a snow person, but I'm so not. Isabelle is, though, so I'm sure I'll be spending more and more time in it.