Saturday, February 26, 2011

35/35

Since I have yet to post a baby bump shot, I decided today would be the day since I'm now 35 weeks and only have 35 days left until my due date. I really don't like taking pictures like this, but I don't want this baby to feel less loved than her older sister. It's hard to believe how close we finally are to meeting this baby girl because it feels like we've been waiting a very long time for her to join our family. We're mostly ready for her arrival here at home, but I still have a ton to do at school to have everything ready for my long-term sub. When I went for my last doctor's appointment a little less than 2 weeks ago, she was already head down, so let's just hope she stays that way.


Here's another picture taken 6 weeks weeks ago at 29 weeks just for comparison.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow, I didn't realize you were that far along. I guess, looking back, it does feel like a long pregnancy.

You know, I didn't like taking the belly pictures either, but they are interesting and I'm sure your baby girl will love seeing them when she's older.

I'm excited to see your little one, and to find out what her name will be. :)