On Sunday, Felicity and I went to church with Nate and Bridget for the first time since she was born. Part of the fun of having 2 little girls is dressing them alike on occasion, and I couldn't resist getting them matching Easter dresses. Too bad Felicity won't be fitting in hers for very long.
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Easter
The festivities that go along with each holiday are something I enjoy, especially now that Bridget is old enough to understand and participate in a lot of them. Here she is dyeing Easter eggs and loving every second of it:
We did 2 dozen eggs, but she was loving it so much that she probably would have done another 2 dozen if we'd had them.
Saturday night, we went to my cousin Cat's house to get together with a bunch of my extended family and decorate homemade chocolate covered marshmallow eggs (my Aunt Jennine's tradition). It was great to see some of my cousins that were visiting from out of town and that I don't see very often.
On Sunday, Felicity and I went to church with Nate and Bridget for the first time since she was born. Part of the fun of having 2 little girls is dressing them alike on occasion, and I couldn't resist getting them matching Easter dresses. Too bad Felicity won't be fitting in hers for very long.
Sunday afternoon, we went to Nate's extended family gathering at his Aunt Linda's house. Bridget was so excited to do the Easter egg hunt and actually remembered doing it last year. Luckily, the weather cooperated and it was decent (although not warm) enough.
On Sunday, Felicity and I went to church with Nate and Bridget for the first time since she was born. Part of the fun of having 2 little girls is dressing them alike on occasion, and I couldn't resist getting them matching Easter dresses. Too bad Felicity won't be fitting in hers for very long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment