Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bridget's First Loose Tooth

First baby tooth lost on 3/26/13
Two or three weeks ago we discovered Bridget had her first loose tooth. Ironically, she didn't notice it first. As I was brushing her teeth one morning, there was a larger gap than normal between two of her bottom teeth because the loose one had shifted over. I gave it a little wiggle and pointed it out to her, and she was so excited. Since then, she's told and shown anyone she could.
 
Finally, it got to that hanging by a thread point, and I told her we had to get it out. I think pulling teeth is gross, so my plan was to make Nate pull it. Apparently, he wasn't gentle enough, so I sat in the bathroom with her as I wiggled and twisted it for probably 10 minutes. Finally, it just popped out and landed right in the palm of my hand. I think we were both happy to finally have it out, and she was so excited to put it under her pillow for the tooth fairy that night. So excited, in fact, that when she checked under her pillow about 1:30 AM and found 2 quarters, she came running into our room and was loud enough to wake us as well as Felicity up. Let's hope the excitement dies down a little the next time around.

No comments: