I mentioned a few posts back that I made the girls some matching dresses for Christmas, and I just barely got around to taking a picture of them together, so here it is.
I love any excuse to sew something for them, and dresses and costumes are definitely at the top of my list. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, and I'm glad that they love wearing them. Bridget loves to match Felicity, and Felicity loves anything that makes her like her older sister so it's a win-win situation. I know they won't always like to match, so I have to take advantage of it on occasion. Now if only I could get them to cooperate better when taking a picture so they look at the camera at the same time with nice, normal smiles. This was the best out of about a dozen pictures.
1 comment:
Very cute dresses, think I need to come and take some sewing lessons.
Post a Comment