| Cutest father/son picture ever!! |
As I think I stated in a previous post, 6-9 months is my favorite baby age, and sadly it's now over. Now that Dayton is 9 months old, he's much, much busier and getting into trouble faster than I can keep up with sometimes. It is fun to see his personality continue to emerge, and I do look forward to hearing that little voice of his make some actual words soon.
Not too much has changed with him in the past month other than he's probably a little bigger in size and he continues to get faster at crawling, pulling up to stand, and getting into things. I know he'll start to slim down soon, but even though he's been crawling for about a month, there's no noticeable difference yet.
One thing I find interesting with each of our children is that each of them got into different things as babies. Bridget loved the plastic food containers. Felicity loved the dishtowel drawer and sitting in the cupboard with my Bosch mixer and largest pot. Dayton loves that same cupboard but just prefers to take the lid off my Bosch and sometimes even the bowl off the stand. He also loves the lazy susan cupboards, and a large bottle of honey that's in one of them.
He still doesn't clap or wave and just stares at me when I try to get him to, so hopefully that will come soon. The fact that he's still not stranger-phobic is a big plus because he does well when we leave him with other people or if he gets passed around in a group setting.
9 Month Stats:
Height: 29 inches (76th percentile)
Weight: 24 lbs. 5 oz. (97th percentile) - Whoa!! That was about a pound more than I expected.
Head: 19 inches (99th percentile)
I love my chubby boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment