The last time we went to Lagoon was when Felicity was just a couple of months old and Bridget was 3. I knew the girls would love it, and they would enjoy getting to rides lots of rides together.
![]() |
| Ride buddies!! |
![]() |
| In the last car of the kiddie roller coaster together |
![]() |
| Ready to ride the Animal Kingdom train with Mom |
Because she wasn't tall enough to go on as many of the "grown up" rides as Bridget was, Felicity got to go on many of the kid rides by herself while Bridget took turns going with me or Nate on some of the bigger rides.
I enjoyed the rides where I could go with both of the girls like this tea cup ride, the carousel, and the train.
![]() |
| Bridget was pretty brave and went on lots of roller coasters and things with Nate. |
![]() |
| Felicity's favorite ride - the swings |
I should also mention Dayton was with us all day too even though we forgot to take any pictures of him. He was a great sport about hanging out in the stroller so much.
It was a long day, but it was great to spend time as a family. I have many great memories of going to Lagoon with my family, cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandma when I was a kid and hope that our kids will have some great memories too.










No comments:
Post a Comment