Monday, November 26, 2007
The End is in Sight
Today was our final doctor's visit before Bridget's arrival. According to the ultrasound, she's measuring 9 lbs. 2 oz. (this estimate can be off 20% in either direction). With her large size, the fact that she hasn't dropped yet, and I'm still only 1 cm dilated, the doctor strongly recommended that I have a c-section. After she ran through the worst case scenario with attempting a normal delivery, I was convinced that it would be best for me and for Bridget to go ahead with the c-section. It is scheduled for noon tomorrow, so we will officially be a family of 3 by early tomorrow afternoon. Right now I'm more scared than excited, but I'm sure that will change as soon as we have a healthy baby to hold in our arms. So look forward to seeing pictures of Bridget very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment