Saturday, November 24, 2007

Our First Christmas Tree



Even though this is our second Christmas since we've been married, we finished putting up our first Christmas tree yesterday. We didn't spend Christmas here last year, so we didn't bother to get a tree, but since we'll be enjoying the holidays here with the best present ever (Bridget), we just had to have a tree. Okay, really I just had to have a tree...Nate's not much of a holiday person. That's why I was so surprised that he wanted to put it up right after Thanksgiving. I'm just glad it got finished before the horrible day we had today (see previous post).

2 comments:

Emily and Dustin said...

Yay! Your tree looks awesome. I'm glad Nate caved, although its no suprise because we all know he's a huge holiday junkie deep down inside!

Emily and Dustin said...

P.S. The hangman game is TOTALLY addicting! I could sit here for hours!