Saturday, November 24, 2007

What a Pair We Are

Nate's probably not going to be very happy with me for posting this, but that's just too bad. We're counting down the days of life as a family of two, and today was supposed to be a productive day full of accomplishing all of the last minute tasks that we'd like to get done before Bridget arrives. Sadly, nothing was really accomplished because Nate had the worst migraine he's ever had in his life (and that's really saying something since he's been getting them since childhood and since I've known him averaging 1-2 per week). He was so sick and miserable (I'll spare you all the horrible details), and I hated not being able to do anything for him. I had a friend come give him a priesthood blessing and then ended up taking him to a nearby urgent care to see a doctor. So between his migraine and me being limited in what I can do being 39 weeks pregnant, we were a pretty pathetic pair today. Hopefully we'll still be able to get everything done that we need to in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Emily and Dustin said...

Eh, that's awful, and I hope you're feeling better! Unproductive (is that a word?) days are the worst. Hope you're a work tomorrow, Nate, because I don't have anyone to vent to about the joys of TCH if you're not there. Hopefully the baby will be here soon and on the 27th!