Friday, February 22, 2008

My Spare Time

Just before Bridget was born, I bought a couple of stocking kits to make stockings for Bridget and Nate (for some reason I didn't make Nate one last year). I thought I would have all sorts of spare time to work on them after she was born since I would be home all the time and I thought newborns slept a lot. Well, I was wrong. I don't have as much spare time as I thought because newborns are a lot of work, and when I do it's not usually spent being crafty. Anyway, it's now 2 months after Christmas, and I just finished Nate's stocking today! At least I still have 10 months to get Bridget's done.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Elaine's stocking was finished by Megan this Christmas. This was her 3rd Christmas. Oh well. If Megan does one for Charlotte maybe she will have one a little faster. I can't be counted on. Kids take more time than you think. I tried to tell you:)

Emily and Dustin said...

Will you make one of those for me and D? : ) I don't have any sewing skills to save my life.