Today Bridget received a package in the mail with the new lullaby CD I bought for a screaming good deal on ebay. I read rave reviews about it on Amazon.com and listened to the snippets online. I could hardly wait to try it out and see if it would help Bridget take a nap for longer than 30 minutes. And guess what...she went down for a nap easily and slept for 2.5 hours this afternoon!! I LOVE this CD and hope it will bring sweet dreams and many long naps for a long time to come. 
I've also been meaning to mention that we started giving Bridget rice cereal a week ago hoping that it would help her sleep through the night better. She's still trying to get the hang of eating from a spoon, so I don't know how much of it is ending up in her stomach. She's so messy when she eats it that we've started stripping her down to her diaper and then just bathing her afterwards. And FYI - the song playing during the video is a clip from "What a Wonderful World" on the lullaby CD.

I've also been meaning to mention that we started giving Bridget rice cereal a week ago hoping that it would help her sleep through the night better. She's still trying to get the hang of eating from a spoon, so I don't know how much of it is ending up in her stomach. She's so messy when she eats it that we've started stripping her down to her diaper and then just bathing her afterwards. And FYI - the song playing during the video is a clip from "What a Wonderful World" on the lullaby CD.

6 comments:
What would we do with out adorable videos of Bridget? I hope we never have to find out.
Way to go Bridget, you hit another developmental milestone! Who wins this round, Bridget or Charlotte?
So cute. Now I have a new video to watch 14 times.
Its the little things in life that get ya thru the day..like a Disney CD that puts your baby to sleep more than 30 minutes. Life doesn't get any sweeter than that!
Ok, so, now that I have watched this video a "few" more times, I have to ask...is she sitting in her green chair? The chair that Dustin thought was a training toilet the last time you were here? :)
Yes, that is the very same chair that Dustin used as a training toilet...er, I mean thought was a training toilet.
Post a Comment