Friday, May 9, 2008

A Busy Couple of Days

I feel like we've hardly been home the last couple of days, but I'm happy to get out of our apartment since Bridget and I spend plenty of time there. On Wednesday, Bridget and I had to run some errands, and when Nate got home from work we headed to Salt Lake to pick my sister Megan up on our way to Provo to visit our other sister Jessica in the hospital. We made it there safely despite the downpour of rain we experienced on the way there. It was fun hanging out in her closet of a room, and it was good to know that her surgery went well.

Yesterday, we headed to Salt Lake again for Nate's cousin Jared's wedding. Megan was kind enough to take the afternoon off work and watch Bridget for us. Sadly, Bridget was not very good and screamed for an hour while she was there. Sorry, Megan! I'm sure Bridget would apologize for her behavior if she could.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's ok, maybe she won't do that next time... maybe? And at least she's still cute the rest of the time. :)