Now that Bridget is doing very well at sitting up on her own and starting to eat more solid foods, it was time to buy a highchair. After doing some research, I decided on the Graco Contempo model but was unable to find it in any store. So I ended up ordering it online and yesterday it was delivered. She seems be be enjoying it so far.
3 comments:
cute chair! Has bridget always been good with eating her solid food? Mason is horrible and we have to trick him to open his mouth? Do you have any tricks up your sleeve?
Bridget has always been willing to eat rice cereal and for the last month or so has shown a lot of interest in watching us eat. She doesn't love pears yet but eats a little, and she didn't care much for bananas the one time she's tried them. You could try just offering Mason one of his spoons to play with so he gets used to having it in his mouth - I read that's supposed to help.
Oooh, I love the colors! Sweet chair!
Post a Comment