As some of you know, Nate and I have been trying to decide for the last few weeks if I would be going back to work in August. When I saw that my position at Bonneville High was only part-time next year, it got me thinking about going back. I've missed teaching more than I thought I would (although I wouldn't say I miss it all the time). I also miss getting out of the house every day and having adult interaction with someone other than Nate. I do enjoy staying home with Bridget most of the time, but teaching part-time will give me a little break from her which will be good for both of us. Nate's boss was kind enough to agree to let Nate work a later shift, so he'll be watching her in the mornings, dropping her off at my school when I'm done at 11:00 am, and then heading to work which is only about 5 minutes from my school. It will be a big adjustment for us, but it has many benefits including helping us in our goal of finally buying a house a year from now. So with all of the details finally worked out, I went and signed all my paperwork at the district office and will be back at work starting in the middle of August.
3 comments:
Congrats! Going back to work will be fun I'm sure. And Happy Mother's Day by the way!
How awesome! I don't blame you for wanting to get out of the house and to have more adult interaction, especially if the only adult you really interact with now is Nate. Poor girl! hahahaha
Good for you! It sounds like you have a good plan worked out. It will be nice to have an outlet. Hope it all works out!
Post a Comment