Sunday, May 4, 2008

Megan's Birthday Bash

Yesterday we went to my sister Megan's apartment in Salt Lake to celebrate her 23rd birthday which was actually on Thursday. Basically we just hung out, ate some burgers and fries, had delicious birthday cake and homemade ice cream, and played a little Rock Band, of course.
Here's the cake I made - triple chocolate fudge with chocolate mousse, crushed Oreos, and chocolate dipped strawberries.
Megan getting ready to blow out the candles.
The cake and homemade vanilla ice cream. Yum!
Bridget had to test out the cookie scoop Megan got as a gift.

Megan and Bridget

6 comments:

Emily and Dustin said...

Sounds like fun. I can't believe you made that cake. You're way talented!

Candice said...

Wow Kimberly is baking a natural talent of yours or did you have to work at it? Because I don't know if I could practice enough to ever have a cake look (and I'm sure taste) that good.

Emily and Dustin said...

How's the Disney CD working out? Still a miracle?

Nate said...

Not so much a miracle anymore. The only way she takes long naps now is if she's sleeping in someone's arms. I still like the CD a lot though.

Emily and Dustin said...

Dang! Well, at least you got a good CD outta the deal.

Unknown said...

That cake looks wicked awesome!! I guess there are benefits to living in Utah???

You can come to my birthday ANY time.