Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us

Today is our 2nd Anniversary! The three of us went out to dinner at Red Lobster and the celebration was fabulous. The two years have gone by quickly, especially when you think that for over 1/2 that time I was either pregnant or a mom. While at dinner we reminisced about all the wonderful, exciting, fabulous things we have done. We also tried to remember specifics about our wedding day...like the rain.

Regardless of the "cheesy" factor, I have to say that you really do grow to love someone the more you put up with them...I mean, spend time with them.

2 comments:

Emily and Dustin said...

Oh my gosh. I totally forgot to wish you a Happy Anniversary yesterday. When you IMed me today at work, Nate, and said you went out to eat I didn't even realize it was to celebrate your anniversary. I hope you had a good evening!

April said...

oh happy anniversary, I remember that day, even though it was rainy it was still beautiful :)