Last Friday, Megan, Jessica, and Matt came to hang out with us and stay the night. We're so much fun I can't believe they don't come and stay every weekend. We started off the night by eating some of my homemade BBQ chicken pizza and then baked some halloween sugar cookies. We had so much fun that I even stayed up way past my bedtime. The next morning when Bridget woke us up at 6:30, Nate took her and went to Einstein Bagels to get us some delicious breakfast including my favorite pumpkin bagels with pumpkin shmear. Once everybody was finally awake we ate, played with Bridget, and then decorated our sugar cookies. It was a fun-filled weekend, and I'm pretty sure I ate way too many cookies.
8 comments:
I love sugar cookies--my favorite. Is that a silpat I see there?
Dang, now I'm craving bagels, and there isn't an Einstein's up here! Those sugar cookies look fabulous. I think I may need to make some tonight!!!!
Yes, that is the silpat you actually gave me, Amy. I love it and use it all the time.
Those cookies look delicious. If I stop by your house can I eat a couple cookies? :D
Those cookies look like works of art!! Wow!! How great you are so close that you can do stuff like that together. :)
Yum! I hope there's a similar activity featuring sugar cookies at Christmas!!
those cookies are amazing!
WOW!! How fun for you to get together and make the favorite cookie. I didn't make any this year, maybe turkey day!!
Your family is cute!!
Love you all forever, Linda
Post a Comment