Life has been a little crazy lately, so once again I'm a little slow to blog.
The weekend of April 18th was probably one of the busiest I've had in a while. On Saturday morning, I hosted a bridal shower for a good friend and former roommate. Then that afternoon, my sister Jill came to visit from Arizona with her two kids and good friend Susan. Nate was helping another one of my sisters move that day. Later that night my two sisters Megan and Jessica and brother-in-law Matt arrived to also stay the night. Bridget had a great time playing with her cousins, and sadly, we didn't take many pictures.
On Sunday morning, we attended church with Nate's extended family to hear his cousin speak about his mission to Chile. After we got home, I had to leave again to go to our church to fulfil my responsibilities there and then rush home to get ready for the dinner I was hosting for my extended family that night.
Needless to say, we were pretty exhausted after the weekend, but it was also fun to have a house full of guests. Hopefully it won't be too long before we see them again.
1 comment:
Holy crap. That's a busy weekend. I'm so impressed you went to TWO church meetings. I usually never do that. If I have to go to a different ward, I totally skip mine or I miss an event at another ward if I need to be at mine. Ya, I'm pathetic, I know.
Post a Comment